- Graham crackers
- Semi-sweet chocolate
1. Break graham cracker in half.
2. Add chocolate, then marshmallows between two halves of the cracker.
3. Microwave for 35-45 secs.
Ice cream sandwiches
- Cookies of your choice
- Favorite ice cream
1. Put a large amount of ice cream between two cookies
2. Press together
3. Roll sides of ice cream into sprinkles
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2-cup confectioner’s sugar (icing sugar)
- 2 (3.5 oz) packages of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 2 oz chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling
1. Chop cookies very fine in food processor. The white cream will disappear.
2. Mix butter, cream cheese and sugar in bowl
3. In a large bowl mix milk, pudding and whipped topping together
4. Combine pudding mixture and cream mixture together
5. Layer in flowerpot, starting with cookies and then cream mixture
6. Repeat layers
7. Chill until ready to serve
8. Add artificial flower and trowel.
- Pretzel sticks
- Chocolate chips
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a Ziploc bag
Great snack for nature hikes or camping.
Dried fruit is another great ingredient you could add to the trail mix.
Kool Aid Playdough
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 pkg. unsweetened kool aid
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
1. Mix dry ingredients together
2. Add liquid ingredients and mix well
3. Knead together until smooth
4. Store in a tightly sealed container.
When the play dough gets to dry, add some water and work it in.
- 1/4 cup shampoo/ or hand soap/ or body wash (use whatever soapy thing you have lying around, great use for shampoo you didn’t like, or the end of the body wash)
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1-2 TBS water
- 3-4 drops food coloring
Combine cornstarch, shampoo, and food coloring. Add water 1/2 a tablespoon at a time until the mixture is thick enough to stick to the paint brush without much dripping, but thin enough to paint a line. If it gets too runny, add more cornstarch, too thick, add more water.