Candy Cane Ornament
- white tri beads
- red tri-beads
- red pipe cleaner
1. Cut the pipe cleaner the length of the preferred size of your tree ornament.
2. Bend the end of the pipe cleaner a slight amount to prevent the beads from sliding off as you add them.
3. Slide the beads on the pipe cleaner in alternating colors.
4. Bend the end of the pipe cleaner at the top to keep the beads in place and then shape your ornament into a candy cane.
- Tissue paper, newspaper or brown wrapping
- Sponge shapes.
1. Lay paper flat, dip sponge in paint and dab shapes on to paper.
2. Once paint has dried, wrap your gift with your homemade wrapping.
- Pine cones
- Colored glitter
1. Find a nice sized pine cone
2. Paint some glue on areas of the pine cone and sprinkle the glitter on the glue.
Candy Cane Reindeer
- One candy cane
- Goggle eyes
- Small red pom-pom
- Brown pipe cleaner
1. Using the candy cane with the curved end as the reindeers head, wrap the pipe cleaner around the curve of the reindeer and bend it at different angles.
2. Glue on the eyes.
3. Glue the pom-pom at the end of the candy cane for the red nose.
** Hang on the Christmas tree or use it as a gift topper on a Christmas present.